Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sleepover with sasha.

I decided to invite sasha over for a sleep-over. We had loads of fun, talking, telling stories and even traded candies, :P I love candy :)
We stayed up way too late but it was worth it, we watched a few really scary movies on my laptop, My favorite was "House on haunted hill" It's black and white and had vincent price in it! I love his movies! we also watched the "adams family" 1 and 2 and "clue"
We both jump at the scary parts and like to laugh at the phoney effects (We like the old school effects though, like the ones in "house on haunted hill")

I also got to hear a bit of what sashas' old school was like. She told me that she used to go to a tiny school where everyone knew each other, abut when she was halfway through 3rd grade, her dads' work made them move across the city to a HUGE school that she hated. She got decent grades but just didn't fit in, I felt sorry for her :( She thinks that is her parents jumped on the move to Canada. Apparently She has a cousin that her parents want her to visit or something. O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment