Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy valentines day!

I hope everyone had a good one! ^.0 Our school took a trip to see "Carmen" at the theatre, it was tons 'o fun! We handed out cards and candies to everyone at school and got to make lots of valentines crafts and played tons of games with candy as prizes. I won a lot, but not as much as Kirsten she got at least a bucket full!

I was surprised to find a stash of goodies on my desk! I sorta knew mom was gonna get me something but I didn't expect this much! more like a bag of candy?! I couldn't believe my eyes, so I went and inspected them.
Inside the bunny box there was an adorable Calico critter with a pretty pink dress with a bow belt and hair tie. a-DOR-ab-LE!!! Also inside was a pair of pretty pink socks, they look very comfy. mom also made ruthie pretty lacey dress. Ruthie was glad to finally get out of her meet dress. Ruthie was also glad that she no longer had to stand around in her undergarmets, waiting for her dress to be washed !                 
I notced that the other pile was not from my mom, the card was adressed to me but was not signed. . . Wierd or what?! They're was a huge stack of books. whoever sent it knew I liked American girl and mystery. . .
And lastly I got a buzz lightyear tin full of amazing pins!!!!! One had sweets on it, another with a butterfly and rainbow and two with miney and mickey, the last one is blank. I think if I figure out who sent the package,I will decorate it and I will send the last pin to them ^.^
 Who do you think sent the package? A secret admirer? a secret friend? a known friend? a boy?! whoever it was:
1. Knew who I was
2. Knew my address (really anyone from school could have found out)
3. Knew what I liked
4. Is trying to get my attention?
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVRYONE!
 I hope you all got a V-day mystery or surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful Valentines Day, we did not do a lot around here but we had a good day together and ate some chocolate and cookies.

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete