Saturday, February 4, 2012

Best Saturday ever!

Today I've had the best Saturday ever! It started with a healthy breakfast, ^.o with Kirsten. It was very yummy.
After that we checked out the Retro re-wind big ticket movie, On Teletoon retro. This week it was "Scooby-doo on Zombie island" One of my favorites! So we spent the morning watching that. I love the part where the zombies come to life O.o
After The movie we found out a bit of exciting news and acted immediately. we mixed, stirred and bated until we got exactly what we wanted, then we broiled. Wondering what we were doing yet? We were baking a cake!
we through a little party for Annie, she loved it! We spent most of the afternoon playing with her.
At around 5:00pm I was called home for dinner. We had roast pork and potatoes, one of my favorites! After dinner I read "Really truly Ruthie" I'm almost finished it
And soon I will be tumbling off to dream land. . .
I hope everyone else had a great Saturday too ;)

P.s I'm such a noob that I just figured out how to reply to comments :P So now I will try to reply ^.o

No comments:

Post a Comment