Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Weird Weather

We have had the strangest of weather lately. One moment Kirsten and I will be sitting outside enjoying the warm but brisk sunshine, ten minutes later we have to hurry inside because of the wind ,then rain and next thing we know, outside the window it is snowing!
It was rather exciting, but the snow wasn't the type for playing in, it was much too frothy. whatever the weather I can always turn to my toys for entertainment, Inside or out.
Speaking of toys, For getting an A on my Math test my mom bought my a new doll, she is the one I'm holding in my hand. This photo has all my favorite toys in it, either on my, behind me or on the desk.

1 comment:

  1. Your weather sounds just like ours .. it is crazy this time of year .. we are enjoying the weirdness some just never knowing what you are going to find when you open the door.

    You have a lot of cute toys, we are just starting to get toys in our rooms, well Marsali has lots of flamingo things, but we have not had room for a lot of toys until we got our new bedroom set up. it is fun to collect toys.

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete