Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring break!!!

Finally! we finally have spring break. Since I go to a private school we only get 1 week. (Usually it's two weeks but they gave us more days at Xmas this year) Kirsten and I had a picnic to celebrate. It's finally starting to warm up, and the days are longer too ;) We are able to walk outside and not be swept away by the wind, or get a shiver up our spines from the chill.
This spring break I hope to do some exploring. I'm planning to go to an Imax, a great picnic-type park and the museum. Not to mention the trails and playground that I like to bike to.
I've also been sewing again, hand sewing that is. I made a little going away present for Kirsten. (more to come on that ^.o )
 Her name is Kiki, I tried to make her look like this
 I hope she likes it :)

And finally (!) I got out my camera and plan to start scrap booking soon. I started with my favorite toys and even took a little family photo. I got the Alice and mad hatter Lalaloopsy from a friend, I love them!!!!!

I hope everyone else has an amazing spring break and get to do something they love. !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful spring break and share lots of your fun with us .. we are excited about being off for Spring break too .

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete