Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring break hike.

So, I'm gonna try and post everyday this spring break right up 'till next Sunday ^.^  Anyways, Today My mom took me on a great trail and playground. I was really excited to go to the playground, Kirsten has told me about it and it has always been too cold or wet to go. It was a rather long hike but the land was flat. We took a snack break when we got to the park at one of the picnic tables.

 The playground was even better than Kirsten described it! There weren't any kids out today but it was fairly cloudy out, that might have scared away others. I love running up and around the whole playground while not touching the ground.
 This part was scary, it took me awhile to convince myself to even go on it. I had to balance on the ropes, which were luckily thick.
 Mom remembered that the Holster trestle was just down the trail aways. It was amazing!!! I`m not afraid of heights but my Grandma is, she wouldn`t even look over the side of the bridge. Boy, did she miss out on an AMAZING view!

3 comments:

  1. Those were great photos! I love getting outdoors.

    hugs ~ Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of fun! I love hiking too...and playing on playgrounds! ;)
    -Kellee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohhhhh tons of fun outdoors .. how awesome and the view was great, our mama is afraid of heights, she got sick at the grand canyon. lol

    Glad that you got to get out and enjoy some time .. looks like lots of fun ..

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete