Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My New Room.

I finally got a bigger room! I'm very happy. I used to live upstairs, but it got very hot in the summer time. I'm still not totally moved in yet. I still need my bulletin board, posters and we're looking for a seat, a bean-bag chair maybe? 

I've changed the lay-out around twice already, I might still move the bed and the desk, but overall I love it!

Here you can see my toy trunk, Ruthies bed, my backpack and parasol. My bed is always full of my favorite toys. Including ruthie, my blue teddy bear and Fio. I think the calender I got for christmas looks great above my bed, right were I can reach it.

This is my nightstand. It has three, very full, drawers. I keep my travel journal and and pink flashlight along with most of my art supplies inside. Above the drawers I have my beloved bunny clock, and my book of facts.
And my desk. I have finally unpacked all my books and little puppy dogs. We found the desk this week and I loved it from the moment I saw it. I knew it would work perfectly in my room.

 I plan I on having lots of sleep-overs this year ^.0

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome for a new room, you are lucky to have some great space for your room. Mama just bought us beds and now we have to get a room fixed up for Taryn and I ..

    Love Your room, have tons of fun in it ..

    Marsali

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your room its cute!! If you get a chance PLEASE visit my blog Kyns kreations. Thanks!!:)

    ReplyDelete