Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow day!!!

I woke up this morning. Got dressed, had a shower. Like any other day, you know? then we got a call from the school saying that it was a snow day! I called up Kirsten, Piper, Gia and Sasha. they all had the day off too! (well I know kirsten would 'cause we're in the same school xD ) We all planned to meet up with our snow suits, winter toys and anything else. Kirsten and I went right to work on making a snow man. I love making snowmen, with their cute eyes and nose ;)
Sasha Loved my sled. We spent hours pulling her down the hill and showing her the basics of turning and how to go the fastest. Can you believe she has never been sledding? She said that where she used to live didn't have any good hills.
Sasha didn't have very good snow gear either. she only wore a wool dress, and some things she wore last time I saw her. Gia walked her home a little early. After she got fairly cold.
I love this picture of piper ^.o
Yesterday Piper, Kirsten and I went skating.
I really like skating, I havn't really done it before, I was surprised By how much I liked it :)
this was before it snowed as you probably noticed
We're heading out again So see you soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Have tons of fun in your snow .. we finally got some too ..

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete