Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New years!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! the year pasted so quickly!
on new years eve I was invited to a party with my family. Kirsten, Gia and piper were there too.
Even little annie came along. :P

 I got a new dress for new years this year. It's so nice and I love the velvety feel. ^.^
It looks great with my warm hood.
We ran outside when the clock struck midnight! Some of the adults lite some fireworks, they were very loud, We were afraid that they would scare Annie but she just giggled in delight and awe.
We all regretted not wearing shoes, the deck was freezing over. at least I was wearing sandals. :)
Kirsten was the smart one. putting sneakers on. the little ornaments we're holding were meant to represent a dragons body. 
this years Chinese zodiac is the-
self-assured, brave, passionate, conceited, and quick-tempered dragon.
I've read that it is also full of energy, but doesn't show it off. 
I hope everyone had a great new years and that everyone has a great 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment