Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Edmonton travels

Last week I was lucky enough to go on a trip to edmonton, I was so excited !
this is in jasper national park, this photo was taken a few minutes before it started to pour with rain, you can sort of see the mountains behind me.
 this is at one of the beaches that is infected by the blue-green algae. the stuff sucks the oxygen out of the water so that the fish can't breathe! it was very smelly. I was careful to wash my feet off before I left as to not spread any algae to other lakes.
 while in the city of edmonton we went to the latin festival, I saw some dancers getting ready for a performance, it was pretty cool.
I had a great time in edmonton, I did go to the water park in west edmonton mall but my Camera died! :/
~Lanie

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I awarded you an award! Come to my blog to find out more. ~Claire

    ReplyDelete