Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birthday Surprise!

 I spent almost an hour on invitations, but I had help from Piper, they got sent out and I got 100% afirmative RSVP's!
Around noon a about a week back, the day finally came for me to have my 12th birthday party! I invited all my friends over and had a great time! We had a round of hide-and-seek in the yard and just played around for a bit. Mom called us in for snacks and to open presents.
look at this stash!
I love my presents! I got a whole bunch of stuffs!
including a rilakkuma toaster set for ruthie, from Gia.
and new Jammies from auntie.
 A whole bunch of crafts from Piper, she's very crafty and knows where to find these things.
 A robo park from kirsten, she says she got it in a french museum!

then mom round us all out into the front yard, to open her presents. I recieved 1. tankini, 1 bikini and  a one-piece. "what gives mom, what's with all the swimsuits?"
She then made one awesome answer.
"well, your going to need them for the West Edmonton mall and Siba Beach!"
we freaked out, I was estatic! Alberta, specifically Jasper and Edmonton, may be my most favorite place in the world. I've heard that the waterpark in the mall has a new slide, I hope  I'll be tall enough to ride it!
My aunt and cousins live in edmonton, I'm super excited to see them again! 
The girls slept over for the night.
We had a great time and look forward to photos from our upcoming trip.

2 comments:

  1. You really had fun at your 12th b-day! Happy 12th belated b-day :D Followed you,please follow me back at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete