Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall flair

I can't believe it's October already! I have been so busy with school and friends that the time has just flown by! Mom made me completely clean my room. everything is put away and tidy again, it was looking like an earthquake had struck it. but now it has the clean room feel.
We went back-to-school shopping the last week of august for a new backpack, supplies and some uniform pieces, the store had a very cute selection, I got everything I needed with the help of my school supplies list.

I had to walk past all of these amazing clothes! boo, I need to wear a uniform!
This is me modelling my uniform! 
 School has been great, we have a few new students too! the 6th grade classroom is so much bigger and nicer than the 5th grade classroom. it has a science bench and we get pet gerbil named Frankie, he's adorable!
This September was the driest September in the records! It was nice while it lasted but now we have to run through the rain to school, or get soaked.

1 comment:

  1. These photos make us smile, they're so fun! We'd LOVE it if you checked our our blog, The Spicys! We're trying to get 100 followers and we need YOUR help! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete