Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Party planners.

 Today was so nice out I just had to get outside, but my mom told me to get my party plans done, so why not bring my work with me? Gia is the best planner and she's so organized so we went outside together and made arrangements.
My birthday is on July 27th and my "party party" will follow soon after my family one. Gia helped me plan the guest list, invitation ideas and party games. It's going to be lots of fun! We walked and talked around the vineyard, it's such a beautiful place, I love it in the summer. I love summer in general though, with the warm air, swimming, school break and getting to read what ever you want whenever you want.
I really look forward to seeing my family altogether again, it always seems to turn into a mini family reunion!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the post! Lanie I sent out your Mom's letter today! :) I hope she gets it soon!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) I love your blog!
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com
    sixfarawayfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete