Sunday, May 27, 2012

Surprise!

The other day I was day dreaming on my bed about the new movie mom had promised to find with me the following weekend, School had been exhausting after a million laps that morning so I thought I deserved some peace.
then I noticed something. . . different, I looked around and made my discovery; Mom must have come in and brought me a green tea mochi (my favorite is the red bean filled one) before I came home from school, om nom!!!

but that wasn't it, I looked around again and found what eyes was looking for. two purple little cards and an adorable button!!!!!! the most adorable cards can only be from one person. . . Inky!
thanks a trillion Inky!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to nominate you for the Your Blog Is Great award on my blog at http://www.agddiaries.blogspot.com

    --gracie <3

    ReplyDelete