Saturday, June 30, 2012

Schools out!

I'm so glad that school is out, no more homework or long hours of work ^.^ My school got out on the 15th of june. I'm still waiting for my report card. . . I hope it's okay. Anyways on the last week of school we had a sort of fun fair/ sports day and remember that "great idea" a while back? well it finally came to life, I set up a really cute stand and sold erasers, stationary, books that sort of thing. I even got free ice cream for it! it was really fun setting up and managing it all by myself (well sasha was an assistant ;)

I took the photo while sasha held my ice cream for me. it was a really fun day and I even made some money out of it. it was a great kick-off to a great summer ^.^

And not only that but after Some of the girls from school and I went on a camp out in the back field to sleep out under the stars, it was great fun we got to talk and giggle all night long.
 What about you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment