Sunday, May 6, 2012

Helsinki, Hanko and home.

We stayed in Helsinki for 2 nights and then headed to Hanko. Hanko is a few hours away from the capitol and is a very popular summer town. I loved our whole stay there! it was very quiet as we were off season, I could imagin coming here every summer and swimming in the cool water and running from playground to playground. They had lots of cafes and stores that were closed until the summer.
ater hanko we drove the day away to my aunts and uncles summer cabin. they were on finlands deepest lake, it was also frozen at least 8inches deep and was covered with either snow or frost.

we are finally home and I have a boatload of schoolwork to catch up to and equal that in sleep ^.o
So I hope you guys enjoyed my writing, I'll hand the blog back over to lanie now. :)
~Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. So neat you were in Finland! Please check out our blog...http://the-spicys-doll-blog.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete