Thursday, April 12, 2012

Travel post 2: Stone Henge + plymouth

April 10th
We just arrived at our hotel/ B&B, it’s a very lovely place. The owners have 2 dogs that remind me of my own and a few horses! We drove to stone hedge before arriving here, we took the teeny tiny twisty curvy roads lined with very tall hedges so we could hardly see if anyone was coming at us, it would have been easier at night to see the headlights to know when to pull over. Stone hedge was super cool, we bought a member card thing to all the heritage sites so we can skip the Que and get free parking/entrance fees. The site included a free audio guide but it was raining and cold when we went so I only really listened to half. ^.^
April 12th
Before arriving to our destination we made a pit stop to stretch our legs and get some fresh air, I found a nice little trail that wasn’t too windy.

 We are staying at my aunts and uncles house in Plymouth. Today we are going shopping and exploring.
This is me on my uncles’ boat/ yacht,
I got to feed all of their Kio fish and boy, do they have a lot of them! I enjoyed peacefully watching them swim and eat, My uncle said that they have 2 enormous eels in the pond but I'm not sure if they really do or not, I'll have to keep my eyes open for 'em ^.^
   

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhh .. you are having so much fun in England, how exciting .. thanks for sharing your travels we love watching you go places ..

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete