Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas ^.^

We had such a great christmas! Kirsten and I didn't catch Saint Nicolas after all. . . I wonder why?
After we woke up Piper and Gia came over in their pretty holiday dresses. Pipers cloak has a jingle Christmas tree bell on each cord, cute huh?
First we opened our Stockings, We all got flashlights, in super cool colours. We all got gift certificates. I got one to Biuld-a-bear. I can't wait to go!
Then we all gathered around the Christmas tree and opened presents. 
Kirsten got a new Romper/ Playsuit. It's adorable and looks great on her. I also looks great with her new hat, socks and mittens. Kirsten got an American girl Bedding set for her doll Dianna, I was a little jealous. She also got a Hello-kitty Bobble head, She loves hello-Kitty!
Piper got a Build-a-bear and outfit and a gift card.
She also got a great winter hat, doesn't it look wonderful on her? I think it suits her great!
Gia got a new notebook from London, England. She also got a sweet faced kelly doll
and bed.
I Got a new pair of socks, kinda like Kirstens.  A pink Glow in the dark flashlight, marker set  And to my amazement I received my very own
American girl doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited to have my very own AG doll! now Kirsten and I can play dolls together.
I also got an american girl Baking set and birthday set.
The birthday set is in the back and the Baking set is is in the front. 
I love christmas time! it's too bad Christmas is over, but we still have new years!
Merry christmas and Happy holidays to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh cannot wait to see what your and is .. .. ..

    Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas too, we just love hearing that people had great Christmas's and enjoy the time with friends and family.

    Have a great rest of the year,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete