Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lanie's Day outside

Today I got to go outside and play! I took some of my favorite toys with me and went to the garden.
I've named all of my favorite toys, the little girl is Susan, the baby is Tessa, moma is Mrs. Li and the papa is Mr.Li. these dolls are probably our most played with and favorite toys. I also brought along some lego toys
Haha, I love my bob, he has a really funny red beard .I don't think the dolls liked the weird goblin toy much. . .
After awhile I went to play in the bambo and picked a few for later. Because it's still so cold outside the only plant that is still alive/blooming is the bamboo plants, but I can manage, since I LOVE bamboo!
I put the bamboo in a blue vase, it reminds me of the Pokemon Oddish ;)
Before I put on my Pj's I got a spa treatment.
NEW PAJAMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment